Bay Alchemy

Turn your unwanted items into gold!

Come along on Monday 25th May from 10am to 12 noon and pick up a bargain with hundreds of high street to high-end ladies and kids' fashion and toys available.

Enjoy an award winning coffee while you shop, and bring along any unwanted quality items you want to sell under consignment.

Destash your life and make some extra $$ in the process!

Open weekdays between 10am and 12 noon.

Terms and Conditions:

Bay Alchemy retains 40% of the purchase price and pays the remaining 60% to consignees. We take garments on a 60 day consignment after which we contact you to collect unsold items or consent to donate to a charity store of our choice. Items are sold as seen and we unfortunately cannot offer a refund on these these consigned goods. Bay Alchemy does not warrant that goods will be sold nor does it accept liability for theft or damage. For further information, please contact us at admin@bayplaycleveland.com.au

CONTACT US

Cleveland Junction

1A/33-39 Shore Street West

Cleveland, QLD  4163

(Located near Zarraffa's and Mitre 10) 

Email: bookings@bayplaycleveland.com.au

Phone: 07 3286 6884

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

© 2020 BAY PLAY CLEVELAND  Play Safe, Eat Well, Laugh Loud

Bayplay Leisure Pty Ltd

ABN: 93 637 544 784